1) Schedule a tour of our kitchen by contacting Raquel Mireles.
2) Review and complete the Facility User Agreement And Policy Guide.
3) Provide a copy of your Registered Food Manager's certificate.
All persons using the kitchen are required to have a Food Manager's Certificate and be registered with the city of Dallas.
4) Submit Certificate of Insurance (COI).
We require all our clients to have general liability insurance with your policy listing Culinary Kitchen & Beyond, LLC as "Additional Insured".
5) Pay your appropriate kitchen fee.
This fee covers the cost of annual health permit renewals, gas, water, electricity, bi-weekly trash removal, monthly pest control, quarterly grease trap disposal, freezer/cooler use and temperature monitoring, equipment repairs and maintenance, cleaning service, cleaning chemicals and kitchen supplies.
6) Pay your Security Deposit of $250.
Contact Raquel Mireles to receive support to help you complete these items. Once you have completed these items, you are a registered client!
© 2017 Culinary Kitchen & Beyond, LLC. All Rights Reserved.