2. Review and complete the Facility User Agreement And Policy Guide.
3. Pay your appropriate Kitchen Fee and Security Deposit of $250.
5. Provide a copy of your Registered Food Manager's certificate. All persons using the kitchen are required to have a Food Manager's Certificate and be registered with the city of Dallas.
4. Submit Certificate of Insurance (COI). We require all our clients to have general liability insurance with your policy listing Culinary Kitchen & Beyond, LLC as "Additional Insured".
Contact Raquel Mireles if you need support to help you complete these items. Once you have completed these items, you are a registered client!
1. Schedule a tour of our kitchen by contacting Raquel Mireles.